Let’s take another look at Wi-Fi in our environment. In an earlier post (Your Wireless Router Is Like A Cell Tower In Your Home) we explored how Wi-Fi systems can surround you in microwave radiation. We all love the convenience – complete run of the house with laptop in hand, whole house music systems controlled from your iPAD, keeping up with email and even doing our work at restaurants, airports, hotels. Who wants to give that up?
Wi-Fi has invaded our atmosphere, our homes, our businesses, and even our schools without any studies on its long-term effects. Since Wi-Fi is a fairly recent addition to our lives, there hasn’t been adequate time to conduct studies on its health effects. However, thousands of studies have been conducted on the effects of microwave radiation from cell phones and cell towers, which are strikingly similar to what comes from wireless routers. So we have much to learn from studying the literature on cell phones and cell towers. Remember, a wireless router in your home is like having a cell tower right in your living room!
Here are some of the most common symptoms people report when exposed to microwave radiation from cell phones and towers:
- Chronic headaches
- Memory problems
- Depression, Anxiety
- Sleep Disturbances
Microwave EMFs from cell towers are suspected in connection with a number of diseases, including but not limited to:
- High Blood Pressure
Wi-Fi dangers lurk at the cellular level in our bodies.
Our cells respond EMF microwaves as foreign invaders. The cell membrane around these cells becomes hard and inflexible. This means nutrients can’t get inside – and toxins and cancer-causing free radicals can’t get out. This damages the mitochondria, which causes the cells to lose their ability to function. The DNA is damaged. The cells eventually die—which damages the tissues, which in turn damages organs. Not a very pretty picture.
Just because there are no studies on long-term Wi-Fi health effects on the human body doesn’t mean it isn’t potentially dangerous. Remember tobacco? Remember asbestos? Remember x-rays? Do we want to wait 20 years to find out how dangerous Wi-Fi is to our health? Be smart, and protect yourself against potential Wi-Fi dangers.
Our EMF Pollution Solution
If you have a wireless network in your home, we highly recommend that you install the Omega Wi-Fi in your router. The Omega WiFi gives you full electromagnetic radiation protection by incorporating EarthCalm’s proprietary technologies to transform these hazardous fields into a beneficial field of protection. By modulating EarthCalm grounding patterns into the EMF microwave field generated by the router or laptop, the Omega WiFi:
- allows your body to dissipate the effects of wireless electromagnetic radiation, and
- amplifies your ground in the earth’s electromagnetic field, creating a sense of well-being.
The Omega Wi-Fi comes in two versions: Ethernet or USB. To determine which you need, look at your router to determine which type of connector it needs.
The Omega Wi-Fi can be plugged into your laptop for on-the-go protection against Wi-Fi microwave radiation outside your home. We recommend having two – one for your router, and another for your laptop. This way you don’t have to unplug one from your router when you take your laptop out of your home.
The Omega Wi-Fi is available for 15% off through August 31, 2011, as part of EarthCalm’s Back-To-School Special.
For more information about Omega Wi-Fi, please visit our EarthCalm products page: http://www.atapcreations.com/EarthCalmProducts.html
Or feel free to call us with any questions you may have about EarthCalm products: 828-689-5787. Please ask for Hank.
All the best,
Hank and Barbara
1. Lai, Henry. Biological Effects of Radiofrequency electromagnetic fields. Encyclopedia of Biomat4erials and Biomedical Engineering. G.L. Gowlin and G. Wnek: Taylor and Francis Books, 2005.
2. Persson, Salford, Brun. Blood-brain barrier permeability in rats exposed to electromagnetic fields used in wireless communication; Wireless Networks, Vol 3, Issue 6, Dec. 1997; pg 455-461.
3. BioInitiative Report, August 31, 2007.
4. Mariea, Tamara and Carlo, George. Wireless Radiation in the Etiology and Treatment of Autism: Clinical Observations and Mechanisms; Journal of the Australian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine, August 2007.
5. Havas, Magda. Analysis of Health and Environmental Effects of Proposed San Francisco Earthlink Wi-Fi Network. May 31, 2007.
6. Vasil, Adria. “Wi-Fi’s Electric Shock.” NOW Magazine. 9 – 15 Mar. 2006.